Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 4 - July 14.

I just finished the book, The Omnivore's Dilemma, by Michael Pollan. I'm kinda sad about that cause it was a really enjoyable read for me. That's okay though... I have several other books that I'm excited about too! Anywhoo, I'm cracked out on coffee and am excited to suggest that you read this little gem... I truly believe it will change your diet for, at least, a good portion of your life (hopefully the rest of it)as it would be, not only very beneficial to your health and the health of those around you, but also, beneficial to the health of the environment. Read it.

Also, I enjoyed my last daily project so much that I decided to do another one, only this time, I will make objects... I know I am working on creating less objects, that exist in physical space, However I haven't made an object in awhile and it's kinda making me a little crazy. Kinda lame but whatever. I'm really excited about it and will post each day. I'll even do the snippet of text thing cause that helps a lot as well. Woo! I still think I'll incorporate digital too though. I want to get really good at it.

okay. done.

No comments:

Post a Comment